Sunday, August 7, 2011

Apparently I'm on this thing now

At first I was going to resist joining "yet another site" but this one's got potential. I like how it's set up. It reminds me of LJ but with more ultra-cool features. I suppose I will put up some of the stuff I've posted on Facebook which is notable or is meaningful to me. Hopefully it lets me backdate (just like LJ does). Other than that, I don't know. I'm probably not going to be updating it daily since my day to day activities will continue to be updated on Facebook. Anyway, geez, this is probably going to be my 5th site to join like this and to post somewhat regularly. The first ever was LJ (LiveJournal), then Myspace, then Facebook, then I joined Google+ and now this one. I've joined other sites, but I didn't stick around for long. I don't really post on Myspace now, but I used to post regularly for a few years until Facebook took over.

No comments:

Post a Comment