My kids and I went go to Starplex Cinema and we watched the newest Pirates of the Caribbean movie in 3D. It was awesome!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean:_On_Stranger_Tides
I love going to the movies at the Starplex Cinema http://www.starplexcinemas.com. Admission to the movies on Tuesdays is $1.00 for the entire day. There is usually a $2 up charge for 3d movies but for three people to go to the movies it was still only $3 per person! So for $9 we got to go to the movies (3d no less) and that's such a bargain! 3D movies have been known to cost $12.00+ per person!
So anyway, today I also feel quite special. Over 120+ people wished me a happy birthday all throughout the day on Facebook. I think that's some sort of record or something. I feel kinda weird in a way. I'm just an ordinary person and all...
No comments:
Post a Comment